Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BLACKOUT.

Monday night, finished writing a revision of the draft. Even though I was only focused on changes to Act 1, it was a lot trickier than I imagined it would be.

The script went from 90 pages to 84 pages.

But that's a bit inaccurate, since it was originally *barely* 90 pages and now the only word on page 84 is

"BLACKOUT."

(Spoiler alert.)

But, as per the producer, I'm not supposed to worry about page count for this draft.

Tuesday... I start my new day job. A three month gig, behind the scenes on a movie production. I'll have to schedule my conference calls a little later for a spell. I have no idea what's going to happen with *my* movie but I'm going to work my ass off to balance it all in the next few months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

! Do tell.

3/13/2012 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

Note to self, for later...

"ASUS 1000HE battery not charging"

(Asus also has a Battery Recalibration tool in the BIOS, hit F2 and go into the bios when you start it, and go into Power -> Start Battery Recalibration.)

http://jeffreypalermo.com/blog/plugged-in-not-charging-windows-7-solution/

3/13/2012 03:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home