Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Call It Off

You know what I hate? Life.

I've been keeping a dream journal recently. The worst is when you wake up and realize that everything you remember from the previous night is not a bad dream. It actually happened.

It's over.

Whatever the fuck this has been. It's over. Again. And seemingly for good.

I'm angry. I'm devastated. I'm gutted.

I would like nothing more right now than to disappear completely.

Spare me your "It wasn't meant to be" business. Do you know how long it's been since I cared about someone? Do you know how long I've resisted caring about anyone? I feel fucking cursed.

1 Comments:

Blogger CindySweet said...

:( Life sucks hairy balls a lot but one day it will really all work out....

You know dream journals are awesome, I try to write in mine though my handwriting when I'm still in remember mode is usually illegible making the whole process somewhat redundant...

2/03/2012 09:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home