Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to Short Circuit Millions of Years of Evolution and Rewrite Genesis

Looks like we're just about there, Constant Readers. The producers read my last draft of CADAVERS over the weekend and really like it. A few typos to polish up and it looks like we're going to start sending this bad boy out. At long last.

What does this mean?

I... don't know.

The journey to attach some actors and a director. A fun ride... but I could really use a payday right about now. But the best way to get a payday would probably be to attach some other talent to the project first. Which means... MORE WAITING! YAY!

Well, let's make a begrudging attempt to look at the bright side for a moment, shall we?

If we can attach some hot actors and a really good director, that might get us some press/buzz, which would help us set it up at a good Studio/Production House. And then? The sky is the limit and the limit's the sky. (P.W.E.I.!)

Okay, Universe: you don't like me and I don't like you, but I really need this one to work, okay? So, let's put aside our differences and come together here.

[Special thanks to Alison Duncan for helping me with some med school questions I had early on. I hope you'll be able to overlook all my errors and the pseudo-science I manufactured for the story.]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alison said...

Can't wait to stare at my lap during the really scary parts and try to hide my wincing during the errors and pseudo-science. Congrats on your draft!

7/13/2011 09:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home