Thursday, July 14, 2011

All the Pretty Ponies

Things. Are. Happening.

Not everything on time as they should be happening... but wheels are moving.

Some final little fixes on the CADAVERS script before it "goes out". Still waiting to hear about my last treatment revision of HARROWGATE.

And my manager emailed me last night about a new project. An open writing assignment, meaning there'd be other writers vying for the job. It's a "found footage" movie so you know it will be good. It would be set up at Paramount, which is my old home. I'll have to talk to my manager to get more information.

Wouldn't it be nice to get paid for one or more of these projects...? Preferably this year...?

Some extra reading for you today:

Letters for the year 2076 from the schoolkids of 1976.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home