Monday, November 08, 2010

I'm Not Here For Your Entertainment

The regularity of posts here... well, it's still better than many personal blogs, but not quite the clockwork pace I've kept for some time now. Blame it on the colder weather. Blame it on the new script I've been wrestling with. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-al-cohol!

Today, Monday, November 8, 2010. Day one.

You know when you're reading a good novel and you reach a point where you're so engrossed in the narrative that you're just tearing through the pages till the end. That's always where I want to get to when I'm writing a script. That aching desire to get back to the keyboard to discover more of the story.

Beginnings and endings are tough. Middles are tough as well. None of it is particularly easy.

But when it's working, it feels pretty good.

(It's not working yet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home