Thursday, March 11, 2010

She Knows What the Score is Down Here on the Farm

I'm a fairly adventuresome foodie but I may have to draw the line at Chef Daniel Angerer's Wife's Breast Milk Cheese @ KLEE BRASSERIE.

Chef Angerer says that the flavor depends on what the cheese is served with and "what the mother eats"...!!!

I would hope that even Andrew Zimmern would blanch at this bizarre food.

All right, repulsion is fine and dandy but I'm intrigued by the root of my own repulsion.

The idea of consuming a food product that's been farmed from a strange human being's body makes my skin crawl a wee bit. (Why stop at breast milk?) It makes me think of cannibalism, which tends to kill my appetite. It's made worse by considering that this woman is only producing milk because she and the chef have made a baby together.

Yes, babies consume mother's milkā€”but it's their OWN MOTHER's milk. And they're BABIES!!!

I hate to play the prude here. I really am open to trying a lot of new things. But why in God's name would someone want to eat cheese produced from a stranger's breast milk that "TASTES LIKE PICKES"???

ANSWER ME!!

("Is this the superintendent...? Yes, sir, I would like you to know that you have a whore living in 2R...")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home