Monday, August 10, 2009

(((grumblings to myself you needn't read)))

my first trip far away from the city in forever. i just happen to take the occasion to finally erase *whatsername*'s name/number from my phone. (after months of dreading the thought of just seeing the name again.) a few days later, i get one of those auto-notifications that "someone" has viewed my [[[online dating profile]]], so i sneak a chance to log in and see who it was... and it turns out to be HER. *whatsername*. brand new profile because she deleted her original profile while we were dating.

did not read any of her new profile. hid it from view so it should be invisible from any future searches. but i've already viewed it and cannot help that my blood has curdled.

a few days left on my trip. all of monday, all of tuesday, traveling wednesday... and the remainder of tonight. got to pretend like everything's cool tonight. cannot let on that i'm agitated even though i would like nothing better than to down a few shots of something merciless right now.

i manage to avoid one visage for the better of seven months and it finds me when i'm away in oregon. it's like some vile manner of hex.

you ever wish you could just scrub something entirely clean from your memory?

my head is full of menace tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home