Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Underachievers Please Try Harder

"The Butcherhouse Chronicles" got its first brief mention on whiny "fanboy" website Aint-It-Cool-News on Monday.

NOTE TO ALL FRIENDS:

Please refrain from asking me about "Butcherhouse".

If and when I have any news, I will let you know. Even if you don't want to hear about it. I'll probably let you know before I post anything on the blogs.

But for now, it's a tiresome question.

List of tiresome questions people should NOT ask Malice:

1) "What's going on with BUTCHERHOUSE?"
2) "Why do you always carry that bag around?"
3) "Are you seeing anyone?"
4) "Do you talk to your ex-wife?"
5) "No, seriously, why do you carry that bag with you?"

Any *friends* who pose any of these questions to me will be met with a chilly silence while I quietly judge you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home