Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blackhole Son

A few mouseclicks and suddenly I'm going to be stuck in Portland, Oregon for almost half of August. Twelve entire days with my mother and sister. That's a lot of fucking time to kill, goddammit! A lot of fucking time to pretend to be a human being.

I got railroaded into it. My mother's moving down to Florida in October and she wanted the three of us to spend some time together before she goes.

I can get impatient with my mom spending a few hours with her in the city. TWELVE DAYS?! What was I fucking thinking?? Two of those days, we're going to be camping OUT IN WILDERNESS!! Fuuuck me.

I haven't been away from the city for that long IN FUCKING YEARS. Not to mention, I've got this career thing that I've been trying to get off the ground. I have no idea what kind of deadlines I'll be on. I'll bring my netbook and legal pads, reachable through email and phone... 12 days isn't going to kill my career... but 12 days can annoy the fuck out of me...

Okay. All right. I'm being a negative dick. But I am so different from my family. My mother and sister are two of the sweetest people you could meet, and I am a fucking blackhole. I will be gritting my teeth for twelve days.

Twelve days is too long.

Whatever.

Read this:
Worst Movie of All Time: CRASH

Jon & Kate's Marriage Has a Posse (a.k.a., Jon & Kate + H8)

Ed McMahon Has a Posse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home