Friday, June 19, 2009

the worst thing i've ever seen in my life

I write horror movies so I'm always dealing with stories where bad things happen to people. Sometimes I feel overly desensitized since most horror movies don't really scare me anymore...

Friday afternoon, I watched the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. On the internet.

No links here. Not even to the story I read about the video before I saw the video.

I'm not talking about "Two Girls and a Cup". That is sunshine and flowers compared to what I watched.

What I saw was simply the most vile and evil act I've ever witnessed. By far. There are no words for it. It makes me afraid for the human race. And it's little consolation that the perpetrators of this crime are locked up.

And yet, for some reason, I needed to watch it. Honestly, I couldn't even watch it directly. Had to watch out of the corner of my eye, it was so horrifying. And even then, the sounds...

I just want to hide from the world, wrap myself in blankets and watch Sesame Street for a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home