Friday, April 24, 2009

Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, What Do You Do?

New High Score Alert:

1049

Scored Wednesday. So close to breaking the fifty mark, it's literally heart-wrenching.

Trying to get healthier. Beyond the regular exercise thing. Five hours of cardio a week is fine, but I've been living with no regard for tomorrow. I need to start living as if I've got a longer, brighter future ahead of me. A future I won't want abruptly ended. A future where my world may be larger and less self-centered than it is right here, right now. Right here, right now.

Right here, right now!
Right here, right now!
Right here, right now!
Right here, right now!
Right here, right now!
Right here, right now!

Waking up to find your love's not real
Waking up to find your love's not real
Waking up to find your love's not real
Waking up to find your love's not real...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home