Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving Breakdown I

Ordered a new phone. One thin penny and a two-year contract with a new service provider. I haven't switched my service provider in... you know, I may not have changed my service provider since I got my first cell phone about a decade ago!

AT&T's gone to the dogs. (iPhone dogs.) Looking forward to Verizon and my brand new CrackBerry.

Here's me clearing out the inventory of low-rez pics from my shitty 2-year-old Treo...

Smoke on the highway, on the way to mom's house. A car engulfed in flames in the distance.

45 minutes of stand-still before we moved again. Caught a glimpse of the extinguished wreck.

Was scouring for these zinc-infused suckers all over the city and finally found them at a Goshen CVS. I guess it's a CVS brand. Good for bolstering the immunity during germ maelstroms. (Like babysitting.) Picked up a few for the girlfriend.

The simple joy of pushing a grocery cart down a parking lot. I sometimes miss the quiet suburban life.

Cooking with mom, eve before Thanksgiving. In the house of her Norwegian husband...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home