Thursday, November 06, 2008

Everyone Loves the Loser

Certain people I won't name (but mostly Mormons named Lucas Dimick) seem to think that my blog is not as good since I started going out with a girl I really like.

Hmmm, let's see, let's weigh this a little here...

Either I choose to pay more attention to developing a relationship with this girl... or I choose to pay more attention to crafting blog entries that amuse Texas Mormons...

Tough choices here, tough tough choices...

Maybe if I took the extra time to create more original animated gifs, I could win Luc Dimick back. Better yet, I could flush my relationship with this girl down the toilet and be a depressed, miserable hate-machine on this blog 24/7. (Again.) Everyone loves the ultra-cynical gun-in-mouth version of me, don't they?

When I started this blog, I was engaged. Some people might say the blog really came into its own after that marriage imploded and I started on a downward spiral...

I think some people just like watching me bleed...

Regardless, the blog's obviously just a hobby. As such, it's got to suffer neglect sometimes. More than me being in the beginning stages of a relationship, I've been trying to refocus on some real writing, so these frivolous exercises in navel-gazing may not be up to par.

But inspiration comes in waves, so calm the hell down, a'right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home