Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So Ya Thought Ya Might Like to Go to the Show

Any lurkers curious about how my first panel went on Sunday?

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

11:30am on a Sunday. I figured the audience would be scarce, but... at the start, there were three panelists and a moderator...

... and 3 people in the audience.

Son of a bitch.

It was a little awkward up front.

But people started to trickle in as the panel discussion went forth. And Aasif Mandvi from the Daily Show joined the panel. By the midpoint, the small theater had a decent number of folks in the audience.

I have to say, it was kind of cool. It certainly helps that I adore hearing myself talk. A few people in the audience were actually taking NOTES, if you can believe it.

1 Comments:

Blogger ABDULRAHEEM said...

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision.
You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
used laptops hyderabad

8/04/2016 01:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home