Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day Update!!!

Went to my polling site, just three blocks from the Fortress of Solitude 2.0, around 9am. Apparently, it was a madhouse earlier in the morning (since the polls opened @ 6am), but by 9ish it was very manageable.

For those of you still somehow undecided, a question for you:

Do you love America?

That's the question I had to answer for myself this morn. To be honest, I am very fond of America. I think it's totally pretty and I definitely want to see where things go, but I've been hurt before and I'm afraid of commitment.

Do you want Change or More of the Same?

This one was a toughie for me. Things have been going relatively well for me the past few months, so my gut would tell me, "More of the same! More of the same!!!" At the same time, I don't know what McCain's stance is on my girlfriend. Whereas I know for sure that Barack Obama approves of my girlfriend.

Finished casting my vote by around 9:30am.

Bought $7 worth of cookies and a slice of chocolate pie from the PTA bake sale in the lobby on my way out. Liked the chocolate pie so much, I walked back in and asked for the recipe from the MILF who sold it to me. (Yes, Nick Gaffney, I had a slice of chocolate pie for breakfast. DEAL WITH IT.)

Vote for change, you people. Do not fuck this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home