Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cockaboody

Over two years ago, I posted an entry trying to find this old animated short called "Cacaboody".

I saw this a million times when I was a kid, on HBO. Two little sisters blathering on in the unique manner that only little children are capable of.

Of course, I misspelled the name of the short in the original entry, which made it infinitely harder to hunt down.

"Cockaboody". From John & Faith Hubley.

Watch it, damn you:

And here's what the Hubleys did to pay the bills.

Oh... those of you who can't watch YOU TUBE from where you are? Well... here's an interview with Tarsem. The fuck do you want from me?

FREE ICE CREAM FOR PREGNANT WOMEN TODAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Cockaboody! I remember it. :-D

4/21/2011 04:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home