Wednesday, April 23, 2008

NYCC: My Beating Heart

Did I mention that I found something to fill that god-shaped hole in me @ the New York Comic-Con?

My Beating Heart.

From the website:
When hugging My Beating Heart, the physical heartbeat may remind you of hugging a purring pet or loved one. Hold the Heart a moment and you'll begin to sense your own heartbeat slowly syncing with My Beating Heart's carefully designed rhythm.
Oh yeah, mama. I've finally found what's going to get me through my darkest days.

While my friends are raising their children, I shall have My Beating Heart to share my hopes and dreams with.

On my deathbed, I shall have My Beating Heart to console me... and I shall have no regrets.

The plush companion-pillow for the loneliest goddamn people on the planet.

Of course, there are also Ugly Dolls:

For kids who are only pretty on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home