Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NYCC: Hulk It Out

The past weekend, I dropped by the big New York Comic-Con @ the Javits Center. I've only been to a handful of comic book conventions, always tagging along with people far more knowledgeable of the scene. I'm always the tourist at those things.

Since I dropped a few clams to go there, I'm going to subject you to some of my findings for the remainder of the week. Along with the scattering of low-grade cell phone pics I half-heartedly snapped.

First disclaimer: we really just wandered around the main floor for a few hours. Some big presentations were made that we didn't witness.

And if any of you are looking for actual coverage of the conventions, there are other places with far better spreads of imagery to whet your whistle.

That said...

LIFESIZE SUPERHERO SCULPTS!

AND PINT-SIZED SUPERHERO TOYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home