Saturday, February 02, 2008

"I'm Writing the Nightmare on Elm Street Remake, You Motherfuckers!!!"

... is totally what I'd say if it were true. But it's not.

Here are some stills of Tom Cruise losing a wrestling match in Oliver Stone's "Born on the 4th of July":




I had three distinct nightmares last night. Woke up after each one. I only really remember the endings of them, right before I wake up.

My nightmares tend to take place in my actual apartment.

In the first nightmare, I "wake up" and someone is bending down toward me, about to bury a knife in me. I manage to grab his arm and sink the blade into his throat.

In the second nightmare, I'm passively watching a scene of a man in a room, being told by some unseen voice that he is about to be shown the face of hell. Suddenly, I'm the man in the room and I get a horrible feeling. I then "wake up" in my apartment, and there is some sort of mask lying next to me in my bed. As I look at it, it smiles and turns toward me.

In the third nightmare, I get a call on my cell. I look at the caller ID: it's my ex. With dread, I answer it. It's her monotone, business-like voice, which I detest. She wants money.

And then I wake up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home