Thursday, March 01, 2007

Stockholm Monsters


Thank god it's Thursday, eh, worker bees? I remember what it's like. I used to be like you. You me same.

March already. Time moves both slowly and rapidly when you're off the 9-5 clock. Day to day, it seems slower because you've got more hours for what you want to do. One week can feel like two. At the same time, I can't believe how many months have gone by...

And I'm still trying to get my life sorted out.

The quiet's good for me. I've never had this much time to meditate on the real work. And the nature of my enemies.

Good news, fat dogs!

Shuffled 5
1. Strayed (Smog)
2. Gutless (Hole)
3. House is Falling (Geraldine Fibbers)
4. Shortly Before the End (OK GO)
5. I Don't Want to See You (Camera Obscura)

Eff the World Bonus
Dope Hat (Marilyn Manson)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home