Wednesday, March 09, 2005

(they say) true love never dies...


plans for this weekend have suddenly disintegrated, and i could not be more elated. like a minor burden has been lifted. i prefer a night with no plans. there's so much i want to get done. (even though i should really get cracking on taxes...)

my last post proved to be so popular, i should coin an axiom:
everybody loves to read about obscure, ultraviolent videogames from the 80s as much as I do.

[the above statement is meant to be read with sarcasm... because my last entry was decidedly unpopular...]

so much for niche marketing...

i must set my sites upon short-term goals. like getting through this work day doing as little work as possible without getting fired. if i accomplish this, will reward myself with a coca cola. with bourbon. if i fail to accomplish this, i will console myself with the same damn thing.

discuss among yourselves -- or generate entirely new topics of discussion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home