Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sawney Bean


Been stoopid busy @ work, which is why I'm tardy with today's entry of nonsense. I'm actively trying to duck workflow right now, so that I may offer you your daily fixture of retardation.

Forgot to drink booze last night. What has become of me?

I got nothing inordinately new to share today, besides things I'm not at liberty to discuss on my "public blog".

My friend turned my attention to the curious case of the Sawney Bean Clan. No pics, but some grisly imagery to help you sleep cuddly at night.

M.U.I. -- I'll buy you a drink any time! Just tell me when...

It's the 4 hours countdown to leaving work for the day. Doesn't sound like a long time, does it? Well, who the fuck are you...?

Note to self: drink tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home