Thursday, December 30, 2004

where is everybody?!?


FUCK DUCKS! nobody's reading my goddamn blog! pay attention to me!

my probationary period at work ended this week, so i get paid vacation time now. unbeknownst to me, i actually had one vacation day i was supposed to use up this past week. oops.

thankfully, i'm being allowed to take it next week, so i'm getting monday off. four-day weekend, suckers. eat that. stick it in your vein and let it course through your body. stings, don't it?

somebody shoot me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"Probationary," periods are unlawful. (Think, "period," if you don't think: gender discrimination - there). Also, "paid" "vacation" are both wrong words to be allowed, used. (Discriminatory; usually: female-directed).

11/19/2022 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home