Tuesday, December 28, 2004

twentieth century dies


SLATE has a good little article on the question that's been on my mind for a while -- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL THIS STUPID FUCKING DECADE?!

i've given this a lot of thought (because i have nothing else going on in my life). what's at stake here? only the debut of VH1's I Love the '00s! in January 2011! hello?!

the SLATE article doesn't come up with any definitive answers. as lame as it is, i think "The Ohs" is the only thing that makes sense. when people refer to years, they say things like, "Appetite for Destruction came out in eighty-seven...!" thus, calling that decade "The Eighties" makes sense.

how do people refer to these years? "oh-four was the worst year of my life!"

ergo, it's The Ohs, motherfuckers! sound lame? well so does my life -- there's nothing i can do about it...

suck it up...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

The "Those-that-haven't-read-"Virgil"", I'd say. ("Slate" is a retarded word). Was.**

11/20/2022 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home