Friday, December 24, 2004

[hidden bonus entry]


it's actually 10:51pm, christmas eve. i know i don't usually play with time on this blog, but i didn't think this should appear later than my previous post. if that means fewer people read this entry... well, someone's gonna read this...

10:54pm. don't think i'm gonna go to the bar tonight. why go out to drink with people when you can stay at home and drink alone?

the tattoo is a boatload of pain right about now. it's the biggest tattoo i've ever gotten, so that makes sense. (one of the few things that makes sense.) my arm's nice and swollen and slathered in A&D ointment. it's bitter cold outside and i don't think this thing's worth showing off right now. guess i'm not feeling particularly social tonight, either. wonder why...?

just watched "a christmas story" and "rushmore". alone. with my pain and my booze and my cigarettes. o! happy days.

someone's playing electric guitar really loud next door. it sounds like he's playing live in my bathroom. he's pretty good. i wish he would stop.

guess i should wipe some excess blood and ink from my tattoo now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home