Tuesday, November 16, 2004

dying young

hullo, fearless readers. welcome to another thrilling installment of "malice's mental breakdown"! buckle your bloody belts... i said BUCKLE THEM!!

much busier today, than yesterday. i am on assignment, as it were. but never too busy to squeeze in an update to this lousy fucking blog!

just cleared up a payment error on the cable bill today. i've been trying to sort it out for the past week, it's been an absolute terror. the last thing i need right now is to get my cable cut off. it's one of the few things that's keeping me going! (with no offense to the friends who have been showering me with moral support, and so forth...)

firming up the deal for my thanksgiving in jersey, which just got a green light. it has come to this. spending the holidays in foster homes. are you envious? (admit it... you aren't...)

i've got a good 4 hours left on today. subtract an hour for lunch, etc., and it starts to look more manageable. what a fulfilling life i lead.

no concrete play-dates with friends scheduled for this week so far. i figure i'll continue to mop the blood and cigarette butts off the floor of my apartment, in anticipation of my mom's visit/inspection. i'll have to do some serious de-odorizing to stifle the cigarette aroma. hide those ashtrays. if my mom suspects anything, i'll say that my friends smoke. when in doubt, blame your friends.

it's harder and harder to remember what it was like to feel happy. like forgetting someone's face...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

I "look forward" to learning that cable company's name in our (collective) future(s) . . .

5/20/2023 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home