Thursday, November 11, 2004

Bad Company (episode 3)

aren't you fortunate, to be able to spend the day with me via the magic of BLOG? well, we're on the final stretch here. orange you eggsited?

got back from a cleaning at the dentist. all that flossing has paid off in spades. i am a good boy. i am a very, very good boy. everything is falling in line with my master plan...

[i intend to have an "open coffin" funeral. i'd like to have my face frozen in a "joker"-like grin to show off my teeth as my corpse lies in the casket. must remember to discuss this possibility with my mortician.]

about 2 and 1/2 hours to go before i can kick this work week to the fuckin' curb. this part of the day is usually cake. i've got my backup here if the shit gets heavy, but it doesn't look like it's gonna get heavy today. i should be thankful for such a relatively serene week at work. i should be thankful that i'm employed, and have health benefits. i should be thankful that i have no cavities (besides the one where my heart used to be).

yet the Ghost of Malice(r) is thankful for nothing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Your casket decision shows character. I'm sorry that you had to deal with health benefits.

5/27/2023 05:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home