Tuesday, January 27, 2004

storm of the century

after a rough night, i decided to check out that doctor this mourning. he was real cool. i didn't wait, he saw me real quick, checked me out, gave me a bunch of free drugs and sent me on my way. now, hopefully these drugs will kick in soon and start fixing me...

shitty storm outside. can't wait to see what fresh white hell awaits me on the commute tomorrow. the unrelenting cold of this month has broken records. i don't see how i'm still standing...

listened to david sedaris read from "NAKED", with help from sister amy. ohhh, do i have to include links to pertinent sites now? does anyone actually check out these links? well, here and here and here.

people rave about his performances. i already read all his books, after C gave me a copy of "Holidays on Ice" for xmas the other year. his stories have made me literally laugh out loud. however, his readings of his stories seem to make them a lot more melancholy due to the sad tone of his voice, in my opinion. it's cool listening to him, but in a way... sadder.

must prepare for more rehearsals tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home