Friday, November 15, 2002

Slash with a Knife

Jesus, I'd really like to do something new with my crappy blog layout (that nobody looks at anyway), but I can barely get myself to post entries, let alone spend the extra time I'd need to figure out a new layout scheme...

And I have way too much to work on as it is. We must keep focused, if any of it is to get done...

I was in slideshow training Tuesday through Thursday of this week. I'd try to explain the significance of this, but life is too short. It's just for work. And it's been a lot better than doing ACTUAL work. Though it means, come Monday, I've got to do MORE work...

Sorry the commenting on this thing is a little screwy. Alternatively, you could scribble a little note to me on a Post-It and give it to me the next time you see me.

I felt inclined to update my blog today, but it occurs to me now that I really have nothing new to say. Billy Corgan was right... the world *is* a vampire...

This is a great site:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home