Friday, November 08, 2002

How Does It Feel To Be One Of The Beautiful People?

Welcome back, lack of readership!

I reacquired commenting capability through the kind folks at ENETATION, so feel free not to leave comments.

I take full responsibility for the withering of hits. Lately, I have been too busy for the level of procrastination that writing blogs requires of you. And why would anybody keep checking a site that never gets an update?

Progress *is* being made on my site (GhostOfTheFuture.com), though you won't find any of it up as of yet.

Been writing a lot. Two theater pieces. One is currently called "When I'm God". The other serves as the prologue for a full length called "Chinadoll Overdrive". Both will probably be seen some time in the early quarter of the new year. More information when the crystal ball gets clearer.

Have to fill out more film festival applications. I've done a little more tinkering with the piece since screening it a few times and getting some helpful feedback. Don't know if I can get into any of these festivals, but we must do what we can. I know I'm supposed to play the part of the cocky Asian filmmaker and make bold boasts about my impending stardom -- and I certainly have my share of "cocky" in me -- but I am trying to stay focused so that I might not fail where others have before me. It is a very long road out of hell.

I love writing these long entries as if I'm writing to a large audience -- when maybe all of 2 or 3 people in the world will ever read this...

(Hi, Stephie.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Have you placed a question mark at the end of "When I'm God," yet?

2/21/2023 05:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home