Monday, February 06, 2017

Pew Pew Pew!!!


I made this for a Photoshop Battle. It looks crazy but it actually didn't take me that long, due to the magic of After Effects. Well, technically I spent a lot of time cutting out the "Pew Pew" girl a number of years ago for another GIF.

This took me a bit longer to create and got barely any love from the internet:


This got even less notice:


I was particularly proud of this, which didn't get too much attention:


Of all of these, this one probably took the longest, and I'm not thrilled with the final execution. The internet didn't care too much about it, either:


Have I mentioned that I'm between jobs? Don't worry, though. I'm building quite a portfolio to submit to some *very* respectable GIF factories in the tri-state area.

Oh, this one got a little more attention, and I like how it came out:


I call him "Frogger the Hutt".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home