Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Dies

March goes out like a knife to the stomach.

April stretches out ahead. Like purgatory. A long month with such an uncertain end.

It's hard not to think about what's going to happen at the end of the month. I need to try to stop because it falls squarely into the category of "things we have no control over".

Positive thoughts. Stay in the present. Distract myself with television and movies and writing and the gym.

Hate to say I'm newly dreading this trip to see my mom and sis at the end of the month, and their inevitable avalanche of questions. I will have no answers for them.

Positive thoughts. Present.

Ghosts of the past whisper terrible things... but this is different. I will not succumb to negative thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home