Wednesday, January 01, 2014

God Helps the Ones That Can Help Themselves

Hosted one of the strangest New Years Eve parties ever last night. And still, in the pantheon of fucked up New Years Eve parties I've ever been a part of, it was far from the worst. In the end, it was actually one of the best — at least in terms of the lack of drama.

Now, I guess we've got to start this year.

I'd just like a time-out. Freeze time and take a couple months or years to read and write and watch things and not deal with the everyday. Then restart the clock.

Look, last year was FUCKED UP. Fucked up in a way that I can't even write about here! Fucked up to a degree that I won't be able to write about it until I've got everything sufficiently unfucked-up. Only then will I be free to write about how fucked up 2013 was. Like those celebrity tell-all books where they admit to being addicted to crack only after they've rehabbed. It's easier to talk about hardships after they've passed.

Shake it off and keep fighting.

I've just got to keep fighting until I'm out of credits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home