Thursday, June 28, 2012

First World Problems

We enter Day 4 of not-having-a-day-job and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy having such an embarrassment of free time. Almost don't want to make any plans because it is such bliss doing fuck-all. (Danger, of course, being the wasting of too much time.)

Yes, I'm still in that limbo of Wait-Mode, with that deafening din of radio silence, but Wait-Mode by design means that I've no control over what happens with this thing I'm waiting on. And I've simply got to trust that it's in the best interest of OTHER PEOPLE'S PARTIES (OPP) that this script gets sold/set-up, too. I win, other people win. Other people who, I imagine, are doing what they can to make this so.

Bought some discount gift certificates for massages for myself last year and I can't believe they're about to expire. Using up one of them Thursday afternoon. The other one, I've got until the first week of August. #firstworldproblems

The extra time at the gym, during less-trafficked hours, is such a fucking luxury. That and the extra sleep. Day 4 and I've begun to feel more human again.

Goddamn it, I want that script to get sold already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

is the HE included? Or is that extra?

6/28/2012 08:39:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

Took me a second to crack your enigma code.

The HE is *always* extra!

6/28/2012 05:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home