Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Friends for Dummies

Okay. A lot of *friends* have turned out to be completely unreliable assholes this past week. Not just one. Several. And unconnected to each other.

People having complete psychotic breaks, people being absent-minded and careless with my time.

I make jokes about how the universe revolves around me. But if you really know me, I've gone to great lengths to look after my friends. I can be generous to a fault. I make time for people when I don't really have the time, at a moment's notice, when there's often little to immediately benefit. Because I guess some part of me believes in karma.

I'm patient but I'm not that patient.

Watch out for the cold front, kids...

1 Comments:

Anonymous son_of_the_mourning said...

i'm sorry :(

5/05/2011 08:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home