Friday, April 29, 2011

Addressing the Notes

I'm close. Oh, so heartbreakingly close to the finish line.

I've got a flimsy page of notes to address for this script draft. Feedback from the producers.

A major pain-in-the-arse note can be addressed with one deft line. A change in wording, the addition of a sentence.

Occasionally, addressing a note may require the addition of an entire scene, or series of scenes.

Sometimes the note is more overarching and you're forced to comb through the script, making adjustments along the way to fully address the issue.

And even after you've finished checking off all the notes, all your fixes are up for second-guessing.

I've got to finish today. I want them to have the weekend to go through it.

I keep such dreadful hours during deadline weeks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home