Monday, October 04, 2010

October Rises from the Grave

Finished wiping out an old credit card debt that I'd been whittling down since my early 20s.

Paid my lawyer his 10%.

Paid the Writers Guild of America their 1.5%. (Which should also restore my health benefits.)

Finally got around to paying my accountant for doing my taxes.

Everybody's like, "Fuck you, PAY ME..." and I'm all like, "You want ya fuckin money?! HERE! HERE'S ya goddamn money, yiz happy now? Now leave me alone!"

Get paid a little and it's like a feeding frenzy.

October should be some fun, though. Before the holidays start complicating the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Gaffney said...

Save some of that money man. G&D need presents for Hanukkah AND Christmas!

10/04/2010 08:46:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

I'm getting them some Moe Tucker albums/literature.

10/04/2010 02:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home