Thursday, October 21, 2010

the me that you knew...

This space is generally a careful blend of over-sharing and under-sharing. With occasional flights of raw confession. Sometimes it's a stream of videos and links I feel compelled to share.

Sometimes, it's simply radio silence.

There are a few entries I've been meaning to write but I just haven't scrounged up the effort to do that. I just started writing a new screenplay, which tends to throw my routines off.

Maybe I'm not saying everything I'd like to say right now...

Here's a bunch of random links I've been meaning to post:

Statue of Liberty gets hit by lightning.

GQ interview with Bill Murray from August 2010.

Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd reunite at the Scream Awards.

The RIAA sues kids who download music.

Columbia Writing Professor sends obnoxious email to former students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home