Thursday, September 23, 2010

Honest to Blog

Seems like it's been ages since I've been forced to write a blog entry LIVE. For one reason or another, this blog has been receiving a slight bump in unique hits the past few weeks and I'm not sure who these people (YOU?) are. Who sent you? Why are you still here?

You know, some people just blog when they feel *compelled* to. Some people blog only when they've actually got something they feel is worthwhile to share with the world. Not me, kids. I'll write a blog entry just because it's fucking Thursday.

I'm grateful that Paramount's afforded me a little breathing room so I don't have to worry so much about making ends meet in the short-term. But the greater unknown of the long-term is always looming. I am fighting the good fight but it often feels like I've been fighting it for eons. Sometimes it feels like the entirety of this game is finding ways to keep from becoming completely demoralized.

2 Comments:

Anonymous son_of_the_mourning said...

i'm not here. this isn't happening.

9/23/2010 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

it's lonely in the misanthropy comments, isn't it? not like the heyday of the early double-oh's...

9/23/2010 07:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home