Monday, March 01, 2010

Dream Creature Revisited

Remember the entry I wrote about the strange creature I dreamed about...?

Friday night, I was talking with an artist friend about it. He asked me if I'd seen anything that resembled the creature beforehand and it suddenly struck me that the creature sort of looked like... Pokémon.

To my knowledge, I hadn't been watching anything Pokémon-related as I went to sleep that night.

All that's clear is that scanning through the rogue's gallery of Pokémon yielded a much closer representation of The Creature than my previous Photoshop effort. I have no idea what these Pokémon are called. If YOU know, or if my Frankenstein Pokémon resembles another pre-existing Pokémon, please let me know.

Welcome to March 2010. This year's just barreling ahead, isn't it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Savous dearly wished to believe that Hyle was enjoyably distracted now, but he knew better. Once she found it, she turned it toward his breath, met his lips with hers. Their corner of the garden, right under the balcony of Nialdlyes suite, was relatively quiet. Lanthans flexing ass drew her attention back. He surrounded her but didnt help her. Salin and Diana lay in a loose embrace, also watching. Im looking forward to seeing the spell myself. His warmth swallowed her as he shouted his pleasure above her. Brevin had called them teasing on more than one occasion. I could have been right! Tykir had a warmer heart than that. She stepped back again. She snapped back down to look at Brevin. Before she could curse him again, he took her mouth, properly and completely this time. he growled into her ear. He was too tall for her lips to meet his normally. For now, there is just the one. I cant say that I regret my choice, even given this consequence. His strange eyes grew intent. How could I deny such a lovely request?

3/01/2010 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home