Friday, March 26, 2010

All the Right Friends in All the Right Places

Male figures are appearing in precarious places around NYC.

Not suicide cases but artist Antony Gormley's latest public installation, "Event Horizon". Up through August 15th.

Of course, once we become inured to these visuals, will we start ignoring actual jumpers? (More than we usually do?)

* * * * *

Dealt with my taxes this week. Rather, I assembled my paperwork as coherently as possible and submitted everything to my accountant. He is a smart man who's done very well for me for a number of years now, but I'm not sure how he can save me this year. But we do the best that we can and then we deal with what comes of it.

I'm writing more. I am trying to write more. Trying to write my way out of these lean times. Turn things around.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bozo Coner said...

http://tinyurl.com/ybllpko

3/26/2010 07:59:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

(tapping nose)

Bozo's first comment in the new commenting function, ladies and germs; a round of applesauce!

3/26/2010 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Harvey Wallbanger said...

Dear Malice,

I saw our Mayor a week ago in Madison Sq. Park admiring this art work. Simply amazing to so ole Bloomy sizing up the statuesque package!

3/29/2010 09:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home