Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wrap Star = Texas Rotisserie

Another public service announcement for the internet searches...

I'm a fan of Seamless Web because you can order a meal without talking to anyone and you don't need to have cash on you.

I noticed a new restaurant on there recently called "Wrap Star", located on 97th and Broadway. Not feeling like ordering the "$25 minimum for delivery", I decided to walk by there and check it out in person...

... and I could not find the place anywhere in that area.

Where was this phantom restaurant?

Curiously enough, "Wrap Star" is actually "Texas Rotisserie". I don't quite get the logic of running a phantom, delivery-only business out of an already established eatery, but what do I know about running a restaurant? I only know how to order the meal.

Curiouser still, "Wrap Star" and "Texas Rotisserie" have different menus.

Yeah, I don't get it. I just report this stuff to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home