Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is the Score

New High Score:

1048!

I'm not really trying to break these numbers. I don't know how they happen. A confluence of factors. The right tracks shuffling into play on my iPod. The right frame of mind. And honestly, these machines must be a little wacky. (Though the competitor in me does like to steal glances at the *scores* of the people on the machines next to me, and no one is ever near the grand mark!)

You're all sooo very impressed with me, aren't you? Just admit it. (Now, doesn't that make you feel better?)

I like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs's It's Blitz!. (That counts as an album review.)

I want a machine that can stop time so I can take a week or two to finish revising a script that really should only take me a few days. But I've been suffering this terrible, procrastinating funk lately.

Really, there are days I wish I were a better person than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home