Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Echoplex

Hello, blog and accompanying lurkers.

I've updated pretty regularly but I realize that it's been a while since I've posted a "real entry". (I know you only check this blog regularly waiting for me to wig out about something.)

I'm behind on all my major emails so you'll forgive me if I've been MIA.

It may not seem like it, but I have desperately been trying to write.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm blocked. I just go through these stretches where I'm really wrestling with certain ideas. I get these murky patches followed by periods of complete lucidity. (Or at least comparative lucidity.)

Plus, I've been heavily contemplating my next career moves. Some things I may have to decide on sooner rather than later.

Is all of this sufficiently oblique for all of you?

Okay, I've got a meeting at Dimension on Thursday. Just a general meeting, but this is going to be part of the next phase of my career. Spreading the Gospel of Malice.

And having others spread it for me.

All right. Back to staring at the blank notebook page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home