Friday, February 08, 2008

I Don't Care

I didn't get it before, but now I've got it. I surrender, Dita. You are truly hotter than hell. For you, I would murder puppies. If you wanted me to. I would. Because I just don't care anymore.

We may or may not be on the eve of the END of this writers strike. My script is "getting out there" more as the hunt continues for a director for my project. The prospect of my career actually progressing acts as a pinpoint of light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.

And I have some grave concerns about my current representation. Let me bookmark this here. My agents are really fucking pissing me off. I hope they can win me back. I hope they can allay my concerns. Until that happens, let this be a record of where it begins to end.

For more information on the investigation of Oceanic 815, please call 1-888-548-0034.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home