Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Super Doll Parts


I am spending way too much time on this website this morning. I ought really save this for home, but I can't stop clicking...

(Wish the site were faster.)

Hey, does everyone here know that I've got a show going up in a few weeks? It features Anna Chlumsky, of Anna Chlumsky fame. And it's a fuckin horror show, motherfuckers!

Mere days away from rehearsals. Everybody on Team Butcherhouse seems sooo cool. It's going to be a challenge, but we are going to have such a good time. It'll be so depressing when it's all over, I may have to kill myself. (HA HA!)

Stop -- STOP IT! Trust me, it'll be YEARS before I kill myself! Enjoy my company while I'm here. (If "enjoy" is the word you want to use...)

Oh my god, what's that? What *is* that? Don't you hear it? Is that the sound of Malice losing his fuckin' mind? (It's like a thin, whistling sound...)

I can't believe it's only Wednesday. (I hate typing "Wednesday" because it forces me to type the word "wed"; and by pointing that out, I've had to type it two additional times. CURSE MY FINGERS.)

END THIS WORK WEEK. I COMMAND YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home