Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Truth About Nick Gaffney (Part 1)


Thank god it's Thursday, y'all!

(Though we all know that "god" is just a faerie tale that parents tell to scare the shit out of little kids...)

Guess what I'm doing this weekend?? I'M WRITING!!! Jealous? Well, you shouldn't be, because I'm a terrible writer and I fucking hate doing it! HELLS YEAH!

You know what else I've got lined up for this weekend? FUCKING NOTHING!!! Can I get a "whoop whoop"...?

And yet, with nothing to look forward to, I cannot wait for this day-job work week to be over. It's one of the mysteries of life. Salamy-eggs-and-bacon, my brotha.

Salamy, eggs and bacon.

I call a SHUFFLED 5!!!
1. There Was a Time, "Chinese Democracy", Guns N' Roses
2. Dreaming of the Queen, "Very", Pet Shop Boys
3. I Don't Sleep, I Dream, "Monster", R.E.M.
4. We Float, "Stories From the City, Stories from the Sea", PJ Harvey
5. Luna, "Siamese Dream", Smashing Pumpkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home