Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Practical FX


I'm impressed with "FX". First, it granted me "The Shield" and now it's gifted me with "Thief". I'm an episode behind but I'm really enjoying it and I'd forgotten how good Andre Braugher is. He's my ONE-TO-WATCH of the day!

I think it's so cool that they created a TV channel based on an old Bryan Brown movie. Somewhere, someone is developing the Gotcha! Network... and America is eagerly awaiting to watch... because they just weren't ready for that movie...

I can't wait for FOX's newest station, "F". I think it should feature hardcore sex and violence. And then they can launch "X", which should just be snuff films.

Well, those're my jokes for the day, kiddies!

I know that I spend a disproportionate amount of time writing my blog, but it gets me through my workday mourning. And anything to keep the engine running helps me. And I needs all the helps I can gets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Investment(s:) (require) partnership(s) (Beisheim, M., & Simon, N. (2018). Multistakeholder partnerships for the SDG s: Actors’ views on un metagovernance. Global Governance. Brill Academic Publishers. https://doi.org/10.1163/19426720-02404003 & (or) Du Plessis, A. (2014). The forum on China-Africa cooperation, ideas and aid: National interest(s) or strategic partnership? Insight on Africa, 6(2), 113–130. https://doi.org/10.1177/0975087814535440).

3/17/2024 01:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home