Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Pity Party!!!


happy wednesday, friends, non-friends, lurkers, surfers, pimps, whores, blood, shit, piss, scum, etceteras...!

today's the 1-year anniversary of me being in my new position here at the animal farm. no cake and champagne in the pantry, i'm afraid. i am a neglected, over-exploited, under-appreciated resource. hooray for corporate america! hooray for jesus!

having dinner with papa burned-out + roger-dodger this evening, somewhere in new york's chinatown. don't try to find me. i'm like fucking waldo, motherfuckers.

gotta pay some bills when i get home today, so's i can be broke again. i should try to downscale my lifestyle, but i just can't live without my ivory toothpicks.

my phantom editing project is progressing, after being stalled for about 7-8 months. i won't say what it is here because there are enough fucking GOOGLE searches pointing to this here blog and that name... but i'm sure 6mx would get a kick out of it if she saw it...

PITY ME NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home