Sunday, March 31, 2002

Dear Subscriber,

Sleepy Easter morn. I am counting the hours I have left on my mini vacation as if they were golden eggs.

Bought a couple of kazoos yesterday. Starting a band. A band too lazy to learn real instruments.

Went to Jivamukti for yoga for the first time yesterday. Russell Simmons was there, waiting to go into a more advanced class. Also, one of the actresses we auditioned was there -- probably going to the same class. C and I were going to the beginners' class, where teacher singled me out because I couldn't walk up the wall and defy laws of physics and anatomy. And they all laughed at me. Pointed and laughed as my visage crumpled in shame...

C is sleeping, so I am learning myself Premiere 6.0 and updating BLOG.

Roger An never updates the news on his page.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/16/2010 03:11:00 AM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"I expect that all 24 teachers are: never to practice yoga again, to meet with me for summary discussion as to health and well-being, to answer with apologetics for abusing a range of health-ancillary materials without the permission of a (the) physician of expertise (myself), and to find 100% of the evidence in their history to respond to their next-demonstrations in financially renumerating an individual, here: http://crypt-orchid.blogspot.com/2002/03/. You are never allowed to use "liberation of life" and "jivamukti," as well, teachers and non-teacher, thank you.

Moustafa, Raed, B.A., M.A., M.P.H., M.D.

Postscript (P.S.) "Yoga" is exercise that belonged to a man for which you are to never again replace his judgment by. Or I will be your yoga instructors. Your physician is your occupation from this moment, all."

Sent just now, thank you.

2/23/2023 06:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home